Saturday, September 29, 2012

Looking for a quick and easy lunch?

As you can see, I'm in the process of updating my blog... So if it looks a bit funky for a bit, please be patient! I'm trying to make it a little more user friendly for all of you wonderful people : )...

I've decided that Saturday mornings are my favorite! I get to have my morning coffee, watch my shows (I'm now onto Revenge.... addicting!) and work on my blog. Kinda fun! I'll be posting a few recipes this weekend to try and catch up a bit, one of them are "Birthday Boy Pancakes," be excited!!!! The recipe for this post is another lazy one. It's just something that I often throw together when I'm running late for work, so I thought I'd share it with you guys.

This is a quick and easy Paleo meal. Here it is:

Ingredients:

Sausage (of any kind)
Spinach Leaves
1/2 Avocado
1/4 Yellow Onion
1/2 Green Pepper
Shredded Sweet Potato

Directions:

  1. Slice up your sausage, onion, and green pepper.Toss into pan with a bit of olive oil and saute for about 5-7 minutes on medium heat. I used artichoke parmesan sausage because it's what I had on had, but use anything you want! (***the parmesan is NOT paleo, it's just what I had) Feel free to substitute the sausage for any meat you have in the fridge. This would be great for last night's leftover chicken!
  2. Cut up your avocado
  3. Toss all ingredients into your tupperware and put your shredded sweet potato on top... Boom! Your all done!


The pictures and presentations of pictures will get better I promise. I'm trying to make everything on the blog look better, so bear with me in the process! The pictures really don't do the recipes justice....they are almost embarrassing : /

No comments:

Post a Comment