Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins
1 C Almond Meal/Flour
1 C Pumpkin Puree
3/4-1 C Cranberries (I used fresh, not dried)
1/4 C Honey (or Maple Syrup)
1/4 C Almond Butter
1 tsp Vanilla
2 tsps Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix "wet" ingredients until smooth. (Pumpkin, eggs, honey, almond butter, vanilla)
- Slowly mix in dry ingredients. Make sure to avoid clumps!!!
- Once everything is thoroughly mixed, fold your cranberries into the mixture. You'll want to be gentle with the folding so your cranberries do not burst.
- Line your muffin tin with cups or make sure to spray before you put the mixture in!
- Bake at 350F for about 25 minutes.
- *I sprinkled a bit of cinnamon on top right when I pulled mine out!