Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins

Sunday sunday sunday... My sunday's are typically a jam-packed day full of my weekly breakfast with my Dad, grocery shopping, cooking/cleaning for the week, and of course FOOTBALL! I was super lucky today and got to add RAKING to that list! WoooooHooooo.... My bro-n-law helped me rake up 19...that's right, 19 bags of leaves this morning! The sad thing is, is that we still have some of the backyard to do and the entire front yard : (. I'm still shocked....19 bags of leaves?!?!

Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins

Ingredients:

1 C Almond Meal/Flour
1 C Pumpkin Puree
3/4-1 C Cranberries (I used fresh, not dried)
3 Eggs
1/4 C Honey (or Maple Syrup)
1/4 C Almond Butter
1 tsp Vanilla
2 tsps Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Baking Powder

Directions:

  1. Preheat oven to 350F
  2. Mix "wet" ingredients until smooth. (Pumpkin, eggs, honey, almond butter, vanilla)
  3. Slowly mix in dry ingredients. Make sure to avoid clumps!!!
  4. Once everything is thoroughly mixed, fold your cranberries into the mixture. You'll want to be gentle with the folding so your cranberries do not burst.
  5. Line your muffin tin with cups or make sure to spray before you put the mixture in! 
  6. Bake at 350F for about 25 minutes.
  7. *I sprinkled a bit of cinnamon on top right when I pulled mine out!




No comments:

Post a Comment