I will make this post short and sweet, and the next post will be a bit more interesting!
Making your chicken in the crockpot is super easy, delicious, and a HUGE time saver. Who doesn't love cooking while you sleep?!
1 can of chicken stock
1 package of chicken
- Turn Crockpot on the low setting. I adjust the timer for 8-9 hours.
- Trim the fat and gross pieces off your chicken.
- Pour can of chicken stock and equal part water into crockpot
- Place chicken in and cover.
- Wake up to yummy, juicy chicken!