Saturday, December 8, 2012

Crockpot Chicken

I'm so so sorry for the lack of recipes! In between Thanksgiving, the gym and insanely busy times at work, I've barely had time to cook for myself!

I will make this post short and sweet, and the next post will be a bit more interesting!

Making your chicken in the crockpot is super easy, delicious, and a HUGE time saver. Who doesn't love cooking while you sleep?!

Ingredients:

1 can of chicken stock
1 package of chicken
water

Directions:

  1. Turn Crockpot on the low setting. I adjust the timer for 8-9 hours.
  2. Trim the fat and gross pieces off your chicken.
  3. Pour can of chicken stock and equal part water into crockpot
  4. Place chicken in and cover. 
  5. Wake up to yummy, juicy chicken!
I do not season the chicken before only so I can make multiple dishes with this chicken. This chicken comes out super juicy and the recipe is pretty fool-proof. Gotta love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment